Fred J. Dery & Associates, P.C.
Fred J. Dery & Associates, P.C. Services
As a practicing CPA, Fred’s accounting areas of practice consist of the following:
- Tax return preparation and strategy planning for Personal, Corporate, State and Federal taxes.
- Financial strategy and planning
- Management advisory service
- Preparation of strategic plan to obtain historic home site designation, also applying and obtaining funding to maintain historical site in state historical required condition. National historic landmarks; Historic site tax exemption; State Register of Historic Places and historic Preservation Office of Michigan
- Financial statement preparation in compliance with SSARS 19 (Compilations)
- Development of business succession plan and implement plan
- Knowledgeable about tax issues unique to maritime affairs such as having a boat as a second home or as a vacation home.
- Familiar with international financial reporting standards, the implementation date and how the IFRS interacts with GAAP for both public and private companies.
- Familiar with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and how it impacts IFRS and GAAP.
- Familiar with U.K. Bribery Act and how it will be enforced in Canada. How it will impact record keeping for public and non public companies. How it will impact IFRS and GAAP.
- Analyze taxability of income resulting from debt forgiveness in short sales and mortgage foreclosure sales
- At Fred J. Dery & Associates, P.C., we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.